Tastyganics.com offers FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders of $50 and up!
- It Takes 2-3 Days to Process Orders.
- The item may ship from EU.
- Expedited shipping options are also available at checkout.
- UPS shipments are picked up (Monday - Friday)
- USPS shipments are picked up (Monday - Friday)
Please Note, we do everything we can to start processing your order as fast as humanly possible. However, delays with the courier, although not common, are possible (especially during the holiday season.)
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on formula and cereals and certain supplements. We do this to ensure the quality of the product. We must protect the integrity of our inventory for all of our customers.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “I”.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Thinkbaby & Thinksport
Since 2006, Thinkbaby & Thinksport has been creating safe, highly functional, and sustainable products. We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives for a wide audience ranging from babies to athletes. With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. As such, the company has a long list of FIRSTS 1st BPA free baby bottle line, 1st BPA free insulated sports bottle, 1st line of yoga mats free of harmful chemicals, and the 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.