Holle Cow Stage 4 Organic (Bio) Toddler Milk Formula (600g), 24 Boxes
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
- Organically Grown Ingredients.
- Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic Farms.
- Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations.
- No Painful Dehorning of Cows.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
- Highest Standards of Animal Welfare.
A quick reference guide is to mix 1 oz of filtered water to 1 scoop (or 1 tablespoon) of formula powder. This is the measurement we use for our babies, and it has worked extremely well for all stages.
If you do not have time to boil water or to use a bottle warmer, a quick tip is to simply measure out the amount of water needed, pour in the corresponding scoops of formula, shake to mix, then heat the bottle under running hot water until the correct desired temperature is reached. The instructions below are more detailed, as the manufacturer has specified on the packaging. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Boil water before each meal and allow to cool to about 122℉
2. Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water
3. Fill the measuring spoon loose and smooth it out with the back of a knife. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Add remaining water and shake well again.
5. Before feeding check the drinking temperature (about 98℉)
We made this super simple, just for you! Just click on the formula you're interested in and Voila you'll see all the nutritional info as well as the ingredient list !
Hipp - UK VersionHiPP UK Stage 1 Combiotic First Infant Milk
Hipp - German Version
- All orders placed before our cutoff times are guaranteed to ship the same day.
- Orders must be placed (Monday - Friday) by 3 PM EST to start processing the same day. All orders placed after 3pm will ship the following day.
- Orders will arrive within 5 BUSINESS DAYS from when the order was processed.
- Expedited shipping options are also available at checkout.
Please Note, we do everything we can to start processing your order as fast as humanly possible. However, delays with the courier, although not common, are possible (especially during the holiday season.)
Unfortunately we do not accept returns. We do this because most of our products are either perishable or personal hygienic items. We must protect the integrity of our inventory for all of our customers.