Broad-spectrum B vitamin support for multiple levels of health‡
• Rich in Vitamin B, supporting multiple levels of health‡
• Assists cellular, cardiovascular, and neurological health‡
• Supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory, mood, energy metabolism, and emotional well-being‡
• Helps maintain muscle tone in G.I. tract‡
• Supports nervous system function‡
• Maintains integrity of skin & hair‡
• Helps metabolize fats & proteins‡
B vitamins play important roles in the body helping out with energy metabolism, brain health, nerve health, and more.‡
For starters, your body needs its B’s to maintain cellular, cardiovascular, psychological and neurological health, muscle tone in the G.I. tract, nervous system function, and the integrity of skin and hair.‡
What else? The balanced combination of B vitamins—and we’re talking B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folate—play a role in converting carbs into energy and helping our bodies metabolize fats and protein. In addition, Vitamin B12 supports healthy cognitive function as well as memory and mood.‡
Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)
riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin))
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Opens in a new window.