It Takes 2-3 Days to Process Orders
The item may ship from EU
- From 12 months onwards
- Each tin contains 800g and a measuring scoop
- Contains Prebiotic
- Contains Omega 3
- Does not contain starch
- EU organic certified
- HiPP-Bio seal
- Made in Germany
All Hipp Dutch takes 2-4 business days to process.
HiPP Bio Combiotic Dutch stage 3 formula is a nutritionally complete formula, suitable for toddlers from 12 months. Intended for transitioning from follow on formula and as part of a mixed diet. Made with carefully selected ingredients and reduced protein content to meet the special nutritional needs of babies after the 1st year. It is formulated with all the required minerals and vitamins for your baby to grow strong and healthy, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. It contains natural lactic acid cultures that are found in breast milk. These long chains of polyunsaturated fatty acid (Omega 3), supports brain and nerve tissue development. It also contains prebiotic and probiotic, which promotes healthy digestion, aids in a healthy gut flora, and helps maintain an overall healthy immunity. This gentle whey-based formula is nutritionally complete and does not contain gluten or starch, which allows an easier digestion for early stages of development.
HiPP is a family owned business that has been bringing the best organic baby food to families for 60 years. Through years of breast milk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created a variety of formulas that suit the different needs of babies. They are the world’s largest manufacturer of organic raw materials and currently have more than 8,000 farms around the world. HiPP farmers do not use harmful chemical pesticides and encourage natural pest controllers like hedgehogs, owls and hawks. They believe in keeping their livestock happy and healthy by feeding their animals an organic diet without the use of growth hormones and other additives. They do their best to provide their animals with a natural habitat by allowing them to graze and roam freely. In addition to sustainable farming, all seeds and seedlings come from organic nurseries. Aside from producing healthy organic ingredients sustainability is another one of their main focuses. HiPP’s natural farming methods contribute to biodiversity and boosts surrounding ecosystems.
- No GMO
- Contains Lactose
- No added wheat, peanuts, or eggs
*Dutch Hipp comes in a tin, which is made of organic carton and it does not contain any foil or metal parts inside. These tins tend to dent easily during transit, and we are unable to offer replacements/discount on minor dents. Dented tins are still safe to consume, unless formula powder came out and got exposed to the air. We always double check and will only ship brand new products in perfect condition. If you are uncomfortable with this for any reason, please consider purchasing German/UK version of Hipp formula.
Important: inappropriate preparation or use of this product can harm your child's health. carefully follow the following instructions.
- use a carefully washed and sterilized bottle teat and ring
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare milk feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, bottle to be consumed within half an hour.
- Do not heat baby food in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Do not use leftovers.
- Check expiry date on the side of the can. After opening the can, HiPP 3 BIO combiotik growing-up milk powder can be stored for 3 weeks in a dry place at room temperature.
Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize the feeding bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C* / 104-122° F*.
- Add 2/3 of water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the organic baby powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula powder to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.
- Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again.
- Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with HiPP thermometer.
*In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Skimmed milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), galacto-oligosaccharides* from lactose*, fish oil1, vitamin C, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, L -tryptophan, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, vitamin E, natural lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®2), zinc oxide, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium sulfate, manganese sulfate, D -biotin, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin B12.
*From organic farming
1 Contains DHA for visual development (The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100 mg DHA per day)
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- Opens in a new window.