- Right Hand
- ADA Accepted - American Dental Association
- Non Toxic
- Clean Teeth and Gums
- Bigger Brush for a Better Clean
- Better by Design
- Botanical Based INKS
- Water-Based Coatings - H2O
- 100% Toxin Free
- Low Energy Machines
- PETA Cruelty Free
Weird, wide, and wonderful. The extra big brush head plus the funky, angled handle sourced from renewable timber cleans teeth and gums better to protect enamel and reduce bleeding, while being extra sensitive to receding gums.
- Supersized, gum massaging design
- 300% more bristles than other brands
- Award-winning design for superior clean
- Comfortable grip for righties
- Handle is Recyclable! (#7) - Clip off Head.
- Bioplastic Bristles & Handle
- Recycled & Sustainable Packaging
- Proud to be made in Pennsylvania, USA
Brushing how-tos: Brush teeth and tongue 2x a day for a whole mouth clean. Replace the brush every 6 - 9 months.
While Tastyganics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Tastyganics.
- Opens in a new window.