- ADA Accepted - American Dental Association
- Non Toxic
- Clean Teeth and Gums
- Wide Head for Deeper Clean
- Better by Design™
- Botanical Based Inks
- Water-Based Coating
- 100% Toxin Free
- Low-Energy Machines
- Peta Cruelty-Free
- Women Owned™
An earth-friendly brush for everyone. This brush's recycled natural fiber handle and replaceable head cleans teeth and gums better to protect enamel and reduce bleeding, while being extra sensitive to receding gums. If everyone switched to a Source, 28.5 billion fewer toothbrushes a year would end up in landfills!
- Wide, Gum Massaging Design
- Reversible Handle for Righties and Lefties
- Upcycled Natural Handle
- Long Neck for Deeper Clean
- Handles is reusable! Saves 93% of brush normally thrown into landfills.
- Bioplastic Bristles & Upcycled Handle
- Recycled & Sustainable Packaging
Brushing how-tos: Brush teeth and tongue 2x a day for a whole mouth clean. Insert head in handle with curve facing palm. Replace head every 3 months. Thanks! You just made the planet happier!
While Tastyganics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Tastyganics
- Opens in a new window.