Think, Thinkbaby, Sunscreen, SPF 50, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Tastyganics.com offers FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders of $40 and up!
Important Update from UPS
Impact of the Coronavirus on our Service Guarantee.
(as of March 26, 2020)
Within the U.S., UPS is designated among the government’s critical infrastructure and, therefore, continues to operate. The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has created unprecedented complexities, which have required us to constantly reassess our operations. Our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers.
Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
As the effects of the Coronavirus impact our infrastructure, we will continue to seek guidance from local, state, and national government entities to ensure that we fully align with their regulations. We are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions.
Changes to Commitment Times
Delivery times for UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice. In addition, the UPS Service Guarantee continues to be suspended for all shipments until further notice.
- It Takes 2-3 Days to Process Orders.
- The item may ship from EU.
- Expedited shipping options are also available at checkout.
- UPS shipments are picked up (Monday - Friday)
- USPS shipments are picked up (Monday - Saturday)
Please Note, we do everything we can to start processing your order as fast as humanly possible. However, delays with the courier, although not common, are possible (especially during the holiday season.)
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on formula and cereals and certain supplements. We do this to ensure the quality of the product. We must protect the integrity of our inventory for all of our customers.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “I”.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Thinkbaby & Thinksport
Since 2006, Thinkbaby & Thinksport has been creating safe, highly functional, and sustainable products. We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives for a wide audience ranging from babies to athletes. With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. As such, the company has a long list of FIRSTS 1st BPA free baby bottle line, 1st BPA free insulated sports bottle, 1st line of yoga mats free of harmful chemicals, and the 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.